"Best part is working with great people. The staff takes pride in building
a trusting relationship with the people we work for and colleagues."
At Journey Found, we are always on the lookout for
qualified individuals who share our vision and commitment to quality.
What you will do:
Help the people we work for attain those things in their lives that are most important to them. This may include (but not be limited to) homemaking, meal preparation, personal care, mobility assistance, transportation to appointments or outings, companionship, recreation, safety assistance and participating in healthy relationships.
What we need from you:
First and foremost, you must believe in your heart that all individuals have the right and ability to become what they are capable of being. A positive attitude, caring heart, can-do mentality and good personal boundaries are important qualities. Initiative and attention to detail, both in individual care tasks and documentation. Excellent references, clean background check and good DMV record. Reliable and able to fulfill commitments.
Experience preferred but not necessary--we train exceptional people to provide exceptional care. Must have access to a reliable vehicle--occasional transportation for clients is part of the job description.
If you want a job that makes a positive impact on the lives of others, with a support team that cares about its employees, we want to talk to you!
Reasons to join Our Team:
- Journey Found is a brand new company but we have deep roots. Our direct support professionals are supported by a management staff with combined experience of over 50 years.
- We care about our employees' professional and personal development. We provide state-of-the-art training in areas such as person centered planning/thinking, CPR/first aid, human rights, compliance/HIPAA, work-place safety/OSHA and medication administration.
- We are constantly expanding with new opportunities in all areas of our business.
- We offer a rich benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, flexible spending accounts, dependent care accounts, 403-(b) plan and tuition reimbursement.
- We routinely have openings for days, evenings, overnights and weekends.
- We offer the opportunity for you to care about people who need and appreciate your help. Develop life-long and meaningful relationships with the people you support. Help people to live rewarding and fulfilling lives.
"I work at Journey Found, Inc. because it is my way of making a small
–but needed difference in the life of disabled adults".